GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Thursday, January 26, 2012
11:28 AM

Tip Your Kapp To The Girls



Volume 1 http://freakshare.com/files/n0f4yxvi/Tip-Your-Kapp-To-The-Girls-Volume-1.rar.html
1. Spanish Boy - Kane Triplets
2. If You're Gonna Love Me - Chi Chi
3. Please Don't Kiss Me Again - Charmettes
4. I'm Gonna Love You a Long Long Time - Patti & Emblems
5. Does He Really Care for Me - Ruby & Romantics
6. Give Him Up - Vicki Hill
7. What You're Putting Me Through - Diane Newby
8. You Can't Take It Away - Tawny Reed
9. We Can Make It - Ruby & Romantics
10. It's the Little Things - Patti & Emblems
11. A Word to the Wise - Kane Triplets
12. This Love - Love Potion
13. Baby Come Home - Ruby & Romantics
14. Try It You Won't Forget It - Patti & Emblems
15. Pushing a Good Thing Too Far - Sandy Williams
16. If You Love Me - Lazy Susans
17. You Baby - Linda Scott
18. Everything's Wrong - Diane Newby
19. Just Let It Happen - Chi Chi
20. Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy - Gentle Touch
21. One Broken Heart for Sale - Cissy Houston
22. Bachelors Do Get Lonely - Vicki Hill
23. If I Didn't Love You So Much - Babs Tino
24. Do I - Halos
25. The Boy Don't Stand a Chance - Diane Newby
26. I Give In - Lazy Susans
27. Dreams - Sugar & Spice




Volume 2 http://freakshare.com/files/wzucebbq/Tip-Your-Kapp-To-The-Girls-Volume-2.rar.html
1. I Don't Know Why (I Just Do) - Ruby & Romantics
2. He's a Wise Guy - Charmettes
3. Girls Don't Trust That Boy - Patty Lace & Petticoats
4. Pocketful of Money - Little Cheryl Williams
5. Boys - Tammy St. John
6. I'll Play Along - Bracelets
7. Walking in the Rain - Reparta & Delrons
8. You're Lookin' at My Guy - West Winds
9. This Little Heart of Mine - Swans
10. Hey Baby - Laura Lane
11. People Will Talk - Calendar Girls
12. Girls Cry Faster Than Boys - Ramblettes
13. Take a Walk, Bobby - Linda Scott
14. Try It, You Won't Forget It - Patti & Emblems
15. Oozi-Oozi-Ooh - Charmettes
16. Girl Should Always Look Their Best - Patty Lace & Petticoats
17. Jim - Little Cheryl Williams
18. I'm Tired Just Lookin' at You - Tammy St. John
19. My Heart Cried On - Tawny Reed
20. Come Softly to Me - Halos
21. The Boy I Used to Know - Jan Burnette
22. Love Guaranteed - Addie Lee
23. Patch It Up - Linda Scott
24. I'll Cry Later - Patti & Emblems
25. What Is a Tear - Charmettes
26. Since I Feel For You - Halos
27. Sneaky Sue - Patty Lace & Petticoats
28. Waddle, Waddle - Bracelets
29. The Unimportant Things - Jan Burnnette

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting