GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Sunday, January 29, 2012
4:52 AM

Kiddie Sound - Vol. 02




01-Intro - Frankie Lymon Interview
02-Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Teeners
03-(I Feel)You're Torturing My Heart - Cosmos
04-Dancing Angel - Limmie B Good
05-Saving My Love For You - Little Becky Cook & Mad Lads
06-How Do You Speak To An Angel - Students (pre unrel)
07-I Love You - Students (pre unrel)
08-He That Believed In Me - Hightower Brothers
09-The Phantom Strikes Again - Howard Mareen
10-Young Love - Little Suzie
11-Bouncing Ball - Little Herbert & Arabians
12-A Love Only You Can Give - Universals
13-Mama Don't Know - Little Ron Johnson
14-Black Magic - Dovers (pre unrel)
15-I Really Love You So - Tendertones (pre unrel live version)
16-Duchess Conquer Duke - Conquerors
17-I Waited - Chanteers
18-Lou Ann - Little Sunny Day & CLouds
19-I Need Him To Love Me - Faith Taylor & Sweet Teens
20-Love Love Love - Woods Brothers
21-Shirley - Promineers
22-Why Did You Make Me Cry - Cubs
23-Graduation Night - Babette Bain
24-Mama Don't Allow - Tyrone Rowe & Group
25Believe In Me - Copesetics
26-Frankie My Eyes Are On You - Little Iris Culmer
27-Go To School - 5 Reasons
28-Who Created Love - Varnells
29-I Want To Be Your Boyfriend - Roy Tyson
30-Whatcha Know New - Unique Teens
31-I'll Never Leave You Again - Little Pete & Youngsters
32-The Bells - Beck Brothers

http://ul.to/phy2t2ae

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting