GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
8:55 PM

Kiddie Sound - Vol. 17


1.Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Frankie & Lewis Lymon (live)
I2.nterview - Jimmy Castor
3.I Spy - Wayne & Newtones
4.That's All I Want - Extremes
5.Little Boy - Bridget
6.I Love You Darling - Faith Taylor & Sweet Teens
7.Darlin - Salas Brothers
8.Heavenly Father - Castelles
9.Candy Store Lullabye - Carol Blades
10.I Know the Meaning of Love - Jimmy Castor & Jr's
11.It Should've Been Me - Little George Benson
12.Little Girl Next Door - Ronnie & Classmates
13.Too Young - Ronnie & Highlites
14.Ding A Ling Coo Coo Mop - Schoolboys
15.Key To My Heart - Tony & Twilights
16.My Heart Is An Open Door - Students
17.No More Tears - Girlfriends
18.Come On Baby - Van Dykes
19.Jeannie - Donnie & Chapells
20.Where Are You - Mello-Moods (feat 14 year old Ray Wooten)
21.It Was Heaven - Little Joey & Flips
22.Lover Come Back To Me - Voices Five
23.Dance of Love - Richard Lanaham
24.I'm In Love - Co-Ed's (feat Gwen Edwards)
25.That's How I Feel - Students
26.School Bells - Nicky & Nobles
27.Heaven Knows I Love You - Six Teens
28.Aye Yai Yai - Inspirations
29.Please Tell the Angels - Butchie & Vels
30.The Bells in the Chapel - Lonnie & Crisis
31.Sea Breeze - Frankie Lymon

http://ul.to/155qh99c
http://freakshare.com/files/e6f1wtal/Kiddie-Sound---Vol.-17.rar.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting