GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Sunday, January 29, 2012
4:54 AM

Kiddie Sound - Vol. 04




01-Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Jimmy Briscoe & Little Beavers
02-My Shining Star - Patti Russo & 3 Casuals
03-I'll Love You Forever - Little Carl Carlton
04-You're Gonna Pay - Neevets
05-I See A Star - Little Steve & Group
06-Oh My Dear - Lee & Bard
07-Love Is Bigger Than Baseball - Dexter Redding
08-I Hear Wedding Bells - Cubs
09-Little Sister Beware - Lashons x
10-The Night Is Still Young - Dovers (pre unrel)
11-Teen-age Lover - Little Tommy & Chantes
12-Walkin Down the Aisle - Little 16 year old Alfred & Berry Cups
13-Please Dear - Dick Grass & Hoppers
14-Two Months Out of School - Carl Bonafede
15-Y-O-U - Darchaes featuring N Addeo
16-A Million To One - 5 Stairsteps & Cubie
17-Contract On Love - Little Stevie Wonder
18-Watch Your Step - Larry & Conservatives
19-That's It - Babette Bain
20-I Want You To Be My Girl - Chad
21-I'm A Go'fer - Tyrone Rowe & Group
22-Show Me the Way To Your Heart - Little Iris Culmer
23-Devotion - Little Sandy 'C'
24-There's A Girl - Cruisers
25-I Want To Be Your Girl - Epics
26-Bohemian Daddy - Marquees
27-Matrimony - Tiny Tip & Tip Tops
28-Bubble Gum - Little Joe & Morrocos
29-What A Pretty Bride You'll Be - Ronnie & Hi-Lites
30-Two Little Fishes - Little Johnnie Sala & Group
31-School Boy's Blues - Buzzy King

http://ul.to/7uwar6ap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting