GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Sunday, January 29, 2012
4:50 AM

Kiddie Sound - Vol. 01


01 - Intro-Alan Freed - Teenagers (live fade)
02 - Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Darren Green
03 - The Bells - Extremes
04 - For Sentimental Reasons - Marvells
05 - Beat In My Heart - Juveniles
06 - I Found My Love - Tiny Tip & Tip Tops
07 - My Only Love - Jay Tones (unreleased version)
08 - Early Morning Dew - Students (pre unrel)
09 - After I've Done the Best I Can - Hightower Brothers
10 - Farewell - Astronauts
11 - I'm Getting To Be A Big Boy Now - Howard Marren
12 - Cry Baby - Co-Hearts
13 - You Are My Love - Royal Notes
14 - Just For A Little While - Tendertones (pre unrel live version)
15 - Baby Doll - Little Sunny Day & Clouds
16 - A Lover's Question - Chee Chee & Peppy
17 - I Love You Darling - Faith Taylor & Sweet Teens
18 - Back to School Blues - Ronnie Byrd & Hi-Liners
19 - Don't Do Me Wrong - Little Butchie Saunders & His Buddies
20 - The Real Thing - Wayne & New-tons
21 - Please Say You Want Me - Rochie & Reknowns
22 - That Other Guy - Little Ellen & Group
23 - Don't You Need A Boy Like Me - Little Carol Carlton
24 - The Letter - Little Steve
25 - Knocking At My Door - Leo & Bard
26 - God Bless - Dexter Redding
27 - I Wish I Was Back In School - The Golden Rods
28 - Judy My Love - Pepe & Astros
29 - Wonderland - Carribians
30 - Now That She's Gone - King Crooners
31 - When In Love - Gregory Howard & Cadillacs

http://ul.to/pej95sys

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting