GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
8:49 PM

Kiddie Sound - Vol. 15



01-Why Do Fools Fall In Love - DeCoys
02-Til There Was You - Unisons x
03-Please Say You Want Me - Little Anthony & Imperials
04-My Little School Mate - Linda Yelardy x
05-Prometo Recordarte (I Promise to Remember) - Miguel Poventud x
06-Heart and Soul - Little Jan and Radiants x
07-Cry Cry Cry - Little Tony & Hawks x
08-I’m Not Gonna Do It - Little Frankie x
09-Arlene - Little Richie & Ricons x
10-I’m Gonna Knock On Your Door - Eddie Hodges
11-One Kiss One Smile and a Dream - Del Rays
12-Too Young - Donnie Osmond x
13-My Babys Gone - Tren-Teens
14-This Thing Called Love - Bobby Mandolph x
15-School Rock - Montagues x
16-Freedom to Love - Little Wayne Anthony x
17-I Get the Message - Interpreters x
18-Tra La La (I’m So Happy) - Bobby & Counts
19-Mr Future - Kenny Husky x
20-You Can’t Hurt Me - Little Ray x
21-The Bells - Berets
22-About You - Combinations x
23-Rags to Riches - Jimmy Pemberton
24-Now - Veltones
25-Lets Make Love - Little Buddy x
26-Mommy and Daddy - Krista Morton & Crosstones x
27-Leaving You - Salas Brothers
28-I Want To Be Happy - Girlfriends
29-Local City - Donnie & Chapells
30-I Can’t Believe - Dino & Diplomats

http://ul.to/cyff16se
http://freakshare.com/files/sztjp5gl/Kiddie-Sound---Vol.-15.rar.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting