GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Sunday, January 29, 2012
4:53 AM

Kiddie Sound - Vol. 03




1. Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Ponderosa Boys
2. Elaine - Rhythmers
3. I Still Love You - Wayne & New-tons
4. On the Sunny Side of the Street - Parisians
5. Little Girl I Want You - Personalities (pre unrel)
6. Please - Lewis Lymon & Teenchords (pre unrel)
7. Hey Little Lover - Little Linda & Group
8. Teardrops Are Falling - Little Natalie & Henry & Gifts
9. My Love - Co-hearts
10. I Love You So - Kents
11. I'm In Love - Universals
12. You Know - Little Linda
13. Bill Is My Boyfriend - Conquerors
14. Just A Little Boy - Chanteers
15. Once I Had A Girl - Wheelers
16. Two Hearts Together - Little Jimmy & Sparrows
17. Let's Go - Mundy Lee
18. Answer Me My Love - Little Ellen & Group
19. My Love I Can't Hide - Little Johnny McCall
20. I Want You To Be My Girl - Four Blades
21. Tell Me If You Know - Teen-Kings
22. My Prayer - Little Sandy 'C'
23. Foolish Me - Cruisers
24. So Many Times - Epics
25. History of Love - Little Leon Payne
26. Daddy's Home - Four WInds
27. Someone For Me - Little Beats
28. A Foolish Fool - Benn Zeppa & Zephyers
29. When Will I Know - Carol Blades
30. You Told Another Lie - Little Pete & Youngsters
31. I'm Lookin Over - Tony Eans & Group

http://ul.to/b6wd40bt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting