GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
9:11 PM

Phenomenal 45's Volumes 3 & 4


CD 3 http://freakshare.com/files/zeoe5tcd/Phenomenal-45-s-Vol-03.rar.html
1.Love Me Sweet-Intervals
2.How Do I Say I'm Sorry - Manhattans
3.Love Is Where You Find It - Manhattans
4.Baby - Fabulous Idols
5.Nellie - Fabulous Idols
6.My Dreams Have Gone - Johnny Ross
7.Thats What You Mean To Me - Johnny Ross
8.Wheels Of Love - Demires
9.Two Loves - Blenders
10.Fools Will Take Chances - Johnny Gosey
11.Darling Darling - Celtics
12.Forever Mine - Ben Little & 4 Kings
13.Lend Me Your Ear - Originales
14.Trusting In You - Madison Brothers
15.You Know - Electras
16.Too Far To Turn Around - Creators
17.Everytime It Rains - Skylarks
18.Oh Boy - Sonny Spencer
19.Gone - Gallahads
20.Come On & Tell Me - Tranells
21.My Turn - Servicemen



CD 4 http://freakshare.com/files/skwdhb2g/Phenomenal-45-s-Vol-04.rar.html
1.A Prisoner To You - Enalouise & the Hearts
2.A Cap and A Gown - Enalouise & the Hearts
3.You Know - Melvin Koen
4.Tail Light - Melvin Koen
5.A Falling Tear - Mary Wheeler & Knights
6.A Real Sensation - Angels
7.I'm Sayin' Goodbye - Angels
8.Angel, Angel - Cosmos
9.You're Torturing My Heart - Cosmos
10.Find Me A Dream - Nelvin Elder
11.I Dream - Nelvin Elder
12.Remember Me, Baby - Billy & Essentials
13.The Actor - Billy & Essentials
14.Baby Doll - De-Vaurs
15.What Would You Do - Dingoes
16.No One For Me - Drivers
17.Drive-In Movie - Strings
18.All I Want Is You - Jim Holiday & Futuretones
19.Voice of the Drums - Jim Holiday & Futuretones
20.Miss You - Eugene Knox
21.My House - Humming Bees

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting