GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
9:06 PM

Phenomenal 45's Volumes 1 & 2



CD 1 http://freakshare.com/files/ujvckmll/Phenomenal-45-s-Vol-01.rar.html
1.I Want You To Know-Peacocks
2.Wild Ideas-Romans
3.Take It Back-Class Notes
4.School Bells Are Ringing-Dials
5.Deeply In Love With You-New Invictors
6.Our Love Will Be-Aladdins
7.I Want Only You-Decoys
8.Never Let Me Go-Bandmasters
9.You Must Be An Angel-Gainors
10.Pillow Wet With Tears-Individuals
11.Wedding Bells-Individuals
12.Soewhere Somehow-Duane Calvert
13.Tell Me Why-Walcos
14.Mary Don't You Weep-Delights
15.Dreamtime-Rosie & Rosebuds
16.I'm Blue-Jimmy Richards
17.Never Let You Go-Poets
18.Those Love Me Blues-Ruben Siggers & Kool Kats
19.Walking All Alone-Jades
20.Baby Don't-Madison Brothers
21.Give Me Your Heary-Madison Brothers
22.Please Mr.D.J.-Gladys Caine
23.What Have I Done Wrong-Little Henry & Dewdrops
24.She's The One-Links



CD 2 http://freakshare.com/files/7hn0r9gs/Phenomenal-45-s-Vol-02.rar.html
1.Believe Me - Chromatics
2.Foolish Lies - Riptides
3.Bip-Bop-Boom-Bang - Riptides
4.Stop the World - Ebon-Knights
5.Baby, I'm Your Man - Incredible Upsetters
6.Only A Dream - Incredible Upsetters
7.Oo-Wah-Cha-Wah - Incredible Upsetters
8.My Life, My Loved One - Incredible Upsetters
9.Slave To Love - Charles Walker & Daffodils
10.So Long - Sam Baker
11.In My Heart - Rebels
12.Another Chance To Love - Supremes
13.Since You've Been Gone - Heartbreakers
14.Getting Married In June - Bel-Larks
15.I Will Go - Jessie James & Royal Aces
16.I Love You - Dreams
17.Suddenly There Were Tears - Chappies
18.Suffering With My Heart - Endeavors
19.I Got the Feeling - Endeavors
20.Wishing Well - Chanteurs
21.Prayer - Carl Spencer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting