GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Friday, October 17, 2014
3:20 PM

THE ALAN BARNES BAND - (I Need) A Little Love Tonight (1993)

THE ALAN BARNES BAND - (I Need) A Little Love Tonight (1993) - front
Requested in "Request & Fill Corner" section...

Alan Barnes is the little brother of aussie legend Jimmy Barnes, and he's musician too. And a good one.

Seems Alan hasn't the luck of his famous bro, as he only has recorded and released officially this CD single back in 1993, included in one episode of the popular Australian TV series 'Neighbours'.

The main track "(I Need) A Little Love Tonight" is a killer Melodic Rock / AOR tune with a terrific refrain and a monster chorus.

THE ALAN BARNES BAND - (I Need) A Little Love Tonight (1993) back cover

Side B, the ballad "I Don't Know What Love Is" has a 'british' flavor to my ears, another excellent track.
Very rare CDsingle, Out-Of-Print.
Highly Recommended


(I Need) A Little Love Tonight (Alan Barnes)
Vocals: Alan Barnes
Guitars: Jeff Neil, Matt Schlammerl
Bass: Jeff Neil
Drums: Alan Jones
Backing Vocals: Alan Barnes, Alan Jones


I Don't Know What Love Is (Alan Barnes/Alan Jones)
Vocals: Alan Barnes
Guitars: Greg Henderson
Keyboards, Percussion: Alan Jones
Backing Vocals : Alan Barnes , Alan Jones


Thanks Vigi!





ALAN BARNES BAND - (I Need) A Little Love Tonight
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting