GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Monday, July 20, 2009
12:03 AM

PUSH (UK) - Push (unreleased) (1987)


Now we're talking seriously... this is a SERIOUS AOR GEM.
Yes, I'm writing with CAPITALS, because it is incredible that this awesome collection of songs remain unreleased.
Unknown and marvelous UK band from Birmingham, typical english sound, full of keyboards, strong guitars and... SUPERB SONGWRITING!
In the vein of MORITZ, ALLIED NATION, SHY, PEROUX, AOK ... but even better!

No fillers, all KILLERS.
Some scandi AOR influences (particularly the outstanding choruses), hooks galore and great melodies.
ALL tracks are excellent, but my absolute pick is "The Miracle Of Love"... WOW.
This song should be a hit! One of the best pure AOR tunes I've ever heard.
If you have more band's info or I am incorrect (not sure of the recording year, seems from different sessions), please drop a line in Comments.

Splendid soundfiles, 'remastered' by myself, I've also designed the cover artwork.
Trust me, YOU MUST HAVE THIS UNRELEASED ALBUM.
With CAPITALS, yes... : HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

01 - Burning Desire
02 - All I Can Give
03 - Man On The Other Side
04 - Giving It All Away
05 - The Miracle Of Love
06 - Voices Calling
07 - Hannah
08 - Red Light
09 - Strange World
10 - I Believe You
11 - Stand Up And Fight
12 - Secret Lover

Personnel:
David Saylor - Vocals
Brett Hammond - Guitar, Keyboards
Paul Pryor - Bass
Rob Hewins - Drums



PUSH UK demo HERE
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting