GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Thursday, February 26, 2009
6:20 AM

FRONTLINE - Against The World (2002)


Just realized that surprisingly I've never posted any FRONTLINE albums.
A big mistake, as they have been and are one of the best groups in the scene.
Long time not listening to this album, and its one of those that must be played again and again.
Great production, excellent songwriting and perfectly executed.
'My Destiny' is my fav, pure 80's AOR vibe, brillant keyboards.
''I Don't Know' its a melodic rock rocket, close to perfection.
The absolute outstanding mid-tempo 'A Man With A Broken Heart' grabs in your head forever.
'Don't Break My Pride' and 'One Night', other highlights.
You can hardly find any filler here, all tracks are killers.
Hard to find CD.

If you like it, try to find it and buy a copy, worth every cent...

1. Against the World
2. My Destiny
3. Lightning Eyes
4. Time Stood Still
5. I Don't Know
6. Man With a Broken Heart
7. One Night
8. You Should Know Me
9. Don't Break My Pride
10. Change His Life

Stephan Kaemmerer: lead and backing vocals
Robby Boebel: guitars, keyboards, programming
Thomas Bauer: bass
Rami Ali: drums


FRONTLINE - Against The World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting