GET DISCOUNT FOR YOUR HOSTING NOW

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
10:09 AM

Desperate Rhythm & Blues - Vol. 1



Shake Baby Shake - Champion Jack Dupree
Poppa Stoppa - Thelma Baxter
Saturday Night - Kansas City Jimmy
How About Rockin' With Me - Piney Brown
I'm Clappin' and Shoutin' - Bumps Myers
Cheating Woman - Kansas City Jimmy
That's Right Baby - Piney Brown
Bashful and Blue - Floyd Turnahm Orchestra
Be Seein' You in My Dreams - Al Savage
Hole in the Ground - Freddie Kohlman Orchestra
Mama - Jimmy Smith
You're Killin' Me - Milt Trenier
Talkin' About You - Piney Brown
You Bring Out the Wolf in Me - Piney Brown
Oh! Babe - Jimmy Preston
My, Oh My - Scatman Bailey
Let's Get Together and Make Some Love - Jimmy Lewis
Flip Our Wigs - Milt Trenier & His Solid Six
Big Man - Carl Matthews
Hackensack Mama - Blues Taylor
Onion Breath Baby - Elroy Peace
Mumbles Blues - Paul Bascomb
Rock H Bomb Rock - H Bomb Ferguson
She Sets My Soul on Fire - Sonny Parker
Quaker City - Bill Doggett
Ooh I - Carmen Taylor

http://ul.to/6rlka4is

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CHEAP HOSTING

HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting